- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix (we tested with Duncan Hines)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, crushed (we tested with Skor bars)
How to Make It
Prepare cake according to package directions in a greased 13" x 9" pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Gently poke holes in top of cake, using the end of a wooden spoon (wipe spoon clean after each hole). Combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping in a small bowl; slowly pour over cake. Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy. Cover and chill until ready to serve.