Chocolate syrup brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) chocolate-flavored syrup (canned)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) walnuts or other nuts (chopped)
- 1)Cream together butter,sugar and eggs until well blended.2)Stir in flour,chocolate syrup,vanilla and nuts.3)Turn into greased and lightly floured 9-inch square pan.4)Bake at 350`f for 40 minutes.5)Or until tester inserted near center comes out clean.6)Cool in pan on wire rack.7)Cut into 16 squares.8)Remove from pan and store airtight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note