Chocolate syrup brownies
Tips-1)If you wish you may substitute raisins,shredded coconut or crushed corn flakes for the nuts.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) chocolate-flavored syrup (canned)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) walnuts or other nuts (chopped)
- 1)Cream together butter,sugar and eggs until well blended.2)Stir in flour,chocolate syrup,vanilla and nuts.3)Turn into greased and lightly floured 9-inch square pan.4)Bake at 350`f for 40 minutes.5)Or until tester inserted near center comes out clean.6)Cool in pan on wire rack.7)Cut into 16 squares.8)Remove from pan and store airtight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note