Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) devils food cake
- 11/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 16 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- Make cake according to the package directions. Let cool and then crumble in a large mixing bowl.
- Ganache: Mix whipping cream and butter in a stove pot. Boil gently and stir. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Let cool.
- Mix 1 and 1/3 cups of this ganache in with the crumbled cake. Stir until all the cake is moistened. Press cake mixture into a wax paper lined cake pan. Freeze one hour. Frost with remaining ganache.
- This cake looks nice garnished with rasberries or strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Suicide Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts