Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla (or liquer of your choice)
- 3 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Add in dry ingredients.
- Roll into 1" balls, flatten down with glass coated in sugar. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies