In step 4, it's best to start by snipping a very tiny hole in the corner of the plastic bag. If it's too small, you can always make it bigger.
Oxmoor House AUGUST 2008
1. Combine marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter in a big microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave using oven mitts. Stir peanut butter mixture vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add cereal, and stir until well coated. Quickly spoon mixture into a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan, and press into an even layer. Cool 5 minutes or until firm.
2. Cut cereal mixture into circles with a 3-inch round cookie cutter. Store excess cereal mixture in an airtight container for snacking on later.
3. Place milk chocolate morsels in a small microwave-safe glass bowl or measuring cup. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 minutes or until chocolate looks like it's just beginning to melt. Stir chocolate until smooth.
4. Place white chocolate morsels in a zip-top freezer bag. Partially seal bag, and set upright in a small microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute. Gently squeeze bag until smooth. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag to create a small opening.
5. Spread melted milk chocolate over top of 1 circle. While milk chocolate is still soft, drizzle white chocolate in 3 rings on top of milk chocolate. Starting at the center, pull a wooden pick through the rings to create a "web." Do the same thing all over again with the remaining circles and chocolate. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Go to Full Version of