- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add granulated sugar and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt, and nuts; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Portion dough by teaspoonfuls, and roll into balls; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Roll warm cookies in sifted powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This