Chocolate Snack Bars
Yield: Makes 16 bars
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 3 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add eggs and butter, stirring well. Stir in morsels. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle immediately with candy pieces. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Snickers candy bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts