- 7 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies (about 17 cookies)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- calories 574
- fat 41 g
- satfat 23 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 51 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 98 mg
- sodium 196 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grind cookies in a food processor. Mix in butter until crumbs are moistened. Press into a 9-inch pie pan. Chill for 15 minutes. Bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, stir 1/4 cup cream, chocolate and marshmallows until smooth, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes.
Whip 1 cup cream until soft peaks form. Add cocoa; beat until stiff peaks form. Stir a third of whipped cream into chocolate mixture; gently fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream. Spoon mixture into pie shell; smooth top. Chill until set, about 2 hours.
Whip remaining cream with sugar; serve with pie.