Total: 28 Minutes
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cups BREYERS All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 12 shortbread cookies
- 1/2 (4-oz.) semisweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 (11.75-oz.) jar hot fudge topping, warmed
- Garnish: maraschino cherries (with stems)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- 2. Scoop vanilla ice cream into 6 (8-oz.) serving bowls. Arrange 2 cookies on sides of ice cream in each bowl. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate and pecans; top with desired amount of hot fudge topping. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note