Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 6 cup(s) rice krispies cereal (or)
- 6 cup(s) cocoa rice krispies cereal
- 1 package(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels (6-ounce)
- 1 cup(s) butterscotch chips
- 1)Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan.2)Cook over medium-heat,stirring frequently,until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.3)Remove from heat.4)Stir in peanut butter.5)Mix well.6)Add kellogg;s cocoa rice krispies cereal.7)Stir until well coated.8)Press mixture into 13+9+2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.9)Set aside.10)Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat,stirring constantly.11)Spread evenly over cereal mixture.12)Let stand until firm.13)Cut into 2+1-inch bars when cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes