Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 6 cup(s) rice krispies cereal (or)
- 6 cup(s) cocoa rice krispies cereal
- 1 package(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels (6-ounce)
- 1 cup(s) butterscotch chips
- 1)Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan.2)Cook over medium-heat,stirring frequently,until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.3)Remove from heat.4)Stir in peanut butter.5)Mix well.6)Add kellogg;s cocoa rice krispies cereal.7)Stir until well coated.8)Press mixture into 13+9+2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.9)Set aside.10)Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat,stirring constantly.11)Spread evenly over cereal mixture.12)Let stand until firm.13)Cut into 2+1-inch bars when cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note