More From Oxmoor House
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Combine chocolate morsels and juice in a small glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted, stirring once. Stir in sour cream until smooth.
- Tip: If you don't have a baking sheet that is at least 18 x 12 inches, use 2 baking sheets to accommodate the meringues.
- *Save the juice from the crushed pineapple to use in the chocolate sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts