1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Blend the above ingredients together with a pastry blender until mixed.
3. Roll in balls about the size of a quarter and place on ungreased baking sheets. Make an even number of balls.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 56 minutes before removing them to cooling rack. After cookies have cooled, put Cream Cheese Frosting (see recipe or use one can of premade frosting) between two cookies, putting bottom sides together.
5. NOTE: Adding chopped pecans to the cookies without making them into sandwiches is also very good. Spice cake mix can be used in place of Devil's food.
Go to full version of