- 24 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package semisweet chocolate baking squares, melted and slightly cooled
- 4 large eggs
How to Make It
Pulse cookie crumbs and butter in a food processor 5 times or until blended. Press firmly onto bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add melted chocolate, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Pour filling evenly over prepared crust.
Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes or until completely cool. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Cut into 32 squares.