Chocolate Ricotta Pie
Refrigerate Crust: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 stick(s) butter, unsalted, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1/3 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornmeal
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) hazelnuts, skinned and toasted
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- pinch(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Finely chop nuts, stir together with salt and sugar. Add butter. Mix until dough starts to form. Press dough into pie pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Line dough with aluminum foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 10 minutes more.
- Make a simple syrup from water and sugar. set aside. melt chocolate chips. set aside. mix cheeses together until smooth. Mix eggs 1 at a time into cheese mixture and stir until smooth. Mix chocolate and syrup into cheese mixture, slowly. stirring constantly. Pour filling to pie crust. Bake 30 minutes at 350. Scatter remaining nuts on pie and cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by my1love2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Ricotta Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy