Photography: Randy Mayor; Styling: Melanie J. Clarke
To make this nontraditional, summery tiramisu even fancier, use a mixture of red, gold, and black raspberries.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 348
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 13.6g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: 144mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- Calcium: 209mg
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup raspberry-flavored liqueur, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 12 cake-style ladyfingers, split
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- Place powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons liqueur, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended.
- Brush cut sides of ladyfingers with 2 1/2 tablespoons of liqueur. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons mascarpone mixture over bottom half of each ladyfinger; cover with tops.
- Arrange 3 filled ladyfingers spoke-like on each of 4 dessert plates. Sprinkle evenly with cocoa. Arrange 1/2 cup raspberries over each serving. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts