Chocolate-Raspberry Petits Fours
Place these moist little brownie bites in candy cups for gift giving.
Yield: 30 petits fours
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 30 Minutes
- 2 (11-ounce) boxes prebaked mini brownies (we tested with Entenmann's Little Bites Brownies)
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 1 (15-ounce) container pourable milk chocolate frosting (we tested with Betty Crocker)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Place brownies on a wire rack set over a baking sheet.
- Microwave jam in a glass measuring cup on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or just until slightly melted; stir until smooth. Stir in liqueur, if desired. Pour a small amount of jam into a flavor injector; inject each brownie through the side with a small amount of jam. Refill injector as needed until all brownies are filled.
- Microwave pourable frosting in original container on HIGH 20 seconds. Pour or spoon frosting over brownies. If additional frosting is needed, scrape off excess frosting from baking sheet, and reheat.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels in a glass measuring cup on HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Place white chocolate in a zip-top freezer bag. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag; drizzle melted white chocolate over brownies. Chill brownies 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Note: Look for plastic flavor injectors in the kitchen gadget section at Wal-Mart.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This