Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Pie Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 whole(s) reduced fat graham crackers
- 1 whole(s) egg white
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 envelope(s) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup(s) ice cold water
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Place graham crackers in a food processor; cover and process until fine crumbs form. Add egg white and butter; cover and process until blended. Pat onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand for 1-2 minutes. Spread melted chips over crust. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Puree raspberries in a food processor; strain, discarding seeds. Return puree to food processor. Add cream cheese and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Add gelatin mixture; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate for 40 minutes or until partially set.
- In a small bowl, beat milk powder and ice-cold water on high speed until soft peaks form, about 7 minutes. Beat in lemon juice. Stir a third of the mixture into the raspberry mixture; fold in remaining milk mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by babygirl86 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Pie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy