Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
Chill: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup(s) maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 pound(s) soft silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla or raspberry extract (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until completely smooth. Spoon into small bowls and chill well before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bwelmaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note