Grilled Chocolate-Raspberry Dessert Sandwiches
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 4 Minutes
Stand: 1 Minute
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 8 (1/4-inch) slices Portuguese, Italian, or round sourdough bread
- 12 (.53-ounce) packages truffle-filled dark chocolate squares or 2 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate bars
- 8 teaspoons butter
- Coarse sea salt (optional)
- 1. Preheat grill to medium heat (300°). Spread raspberry preserves on 1 side of bread slices. Place 2 chocolate squares or half milk chocolate bar in center of 4 slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread about 2 teaspoons butter on outsides of each sandwich.
- 2. Grill sandwiches 2 minutes; carefully turn, and grill 2 more minutes or until bread is toasted and chocolate is soft. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Let sandwiches stand 1 to 2 minutes, and cut in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This