Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) finely ground almonds toasted
- 3/4 can(s) rasberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs to the creamed mixture, mixing 1 minute after each addition. Add the almond extract and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add the ground almonds.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Mix until completely integrated.
- Fill the liners 1/2 to 3/4 full. Drop a teaspoon of rapsberry preserves into each cup. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cneter of the cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes