This is a very easy, foolproof cake when you need something quick. Delicious, especially when served cold from the fridge with a great cup of coffee!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package Swiss chocolate cake mix without pudding
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Garnishes: whipped cream, fresh mint sprigs
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Spoon batter into 3 greased and floured 8-inch round cakepans.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Spread jam between layers.
- Microwave whipping cream at HIGH 1 minute; add chocolate morsels, stirring until melted. Pour mixture over top of cake, using a spatula to spread mixture around sides of cake. Chill. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Raspberry Cake Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This