Chocolate Raspberry Bruschetta
To make this recipe for a party, you could toast the baguette slices ahead of time and set the chocolate on top. When ready to serve, warm them in the oven and top with the other ingredients.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 287
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Protein: 5.9g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 7.4g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sodium: 218mg
- Cholesterol: 7.3mg
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 16 baguette slices, 1/4 in. thick
- 2 bars (4.4 oz. each) dark chocolate, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- 1. Spread a little butter onto each side of bread. Cook in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until warm and toasted, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes total.
- 2. Set a piece of chocolate on center of each toast. Cover and remove from heat. Let sit until chocolate is melted, 5 minutes.
- 3. Transfer to a serving plate and top with raspberries, mint, and almonds.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-toast serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This