Chocolate Raspberry Bruschetta
Photo: Annabelle Breakey
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 287
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Protein: 5.9g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 7.4g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sodium: 218mg
- Cholesterol: 7.3mg
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 16 baguette slices, 1/4 in. thick
- 2 bars (4.4 oz. each) dark chocolate, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- 1. Spread a little butter onto each side of bread. Cook in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until warm and toasted, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes total.
- 2. Set a piece of chocolate on center of each toast. Cover and remove from heat. Let sit until chocolate is melted, 5 minutes.
- 3. Transfer to a serving plate and top with raspberries, mint, and almonds.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-toast serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note