- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 16 baguette slices, 1/4 in. thick
- 2 bars (4.4 oz. each) dark chocolate, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- calories 287
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- protein 5.9 g
- fat 13 g
- satfat 7.4 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- sodium 218 mg
- cholesterol 7.3 mg
How to Make It
Spread a little butter onto each side of bread. Cook in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until warm and toasted, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes total.
Set a piece of chocolate on center of each toast. Cover and remove from heat. Let sit until chocolate is melted, 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate and top with raspberries, mint, and almonds.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-toast serving.