1. Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. With electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
4. Add flour mixture; beat until just combined.
5. Add oats, raisins, and chocloate chips; beat until just combined.
6. Drop by heaping tablespoons of batter, about 1 1/2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies have spread and are golden brown and soft to the touch, 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Cool 5 minutes on sheets; transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Go to full version of