Chocolate-Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 2 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 2. With electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- 4. Add flour mixture; beat until just combined.
- 5. Add oats, raisins, and chocloate chips; beat until just combined.
- 6. Drop by heaping tablespoons of batter, about 1 1/2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies have spread and are golden brown and soft to the touch, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7. Cool 5 minutes on sheets; transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rdfrazier3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Raisin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies