where's the 'pumpkin' in this recipe?
Yield: 1 (10-inch) cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce) package fluffy white frosting mix
- Orange liquid food coloring
- Garnish: worm- and snake-shaped chewy candies
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Stir in morsels, and pour batter into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool on wire rack.
- Prepare frosting according to package directions, and beat in desired amount of food coloring. Spread frosting over cooled cake, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts