This was extremely sweet and overly chocolately. I think it has potential, and was super easy to make, but I would decrease the chocolate and sugar. I will probably just look for a different recipe.
Don't miss out on this decadent Chocolate Pudding. With only 6 ingredients, you can have chocolate dessert any tiime you want.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 234
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Mix cornstarch and sugar in a medium saucepan. Slowly drizzle in 1/2 cup milk, whisking until smooth, then whisk in remaining 2 cups milk. Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and whisk until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, butter and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- 3. Divide pudding into 8 parfait glasses. Serve warm, or press plastic wrap onto surface of each pudding and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts