This was extremely sweet and overly chocolately. I think it has potential, and was super easy to make, but I would decrease the chocolate and sugar. I will probably just look for a different recipe.
Don't miss out on this decadent Chocolate Pudding. With only 6 ingredients, you can have chocolate dessert any tiime you want.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 234
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Mix cornstarch and sugar in a medium saucepan. Slowly drizzle in 1/2 cup milk, whisking until smooth, then whisk in remaining 2 cups milk. Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and whisk until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, butter and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- 3. Divide pudding into 8 parfait glasses. Serve warm, or press plastic wrap onto surface of each pudding and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note