Chocolate Pie a' la Sally
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 egg yolks beaten
- 4-5 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 baked pie shell
- Mix sugar, flour, egg yolks, half-and-half, and chocolate.
- Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Allow to cool and top with whipped cream (preferably homemade).
- Refrigerate if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Southerngirl68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Pie a' la Sally Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries