To crush the peppermints, place the candies in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal the bag, and crush the candy by pounding it with a meat mallet or heavy rolling pin.
Yield: 5 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 132
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 30.5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 262mg
- Calcium: 123mg
- 1/3 cup finely crushed sugar-free hard peppermint candies (about 11 candies), divided
- 2 1/4 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1. Set aside 1 tablespoon crushed candies. Fold remaining crushed candies into whipped topping; set aside 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons topping mixture. Spoon half of remaining whipped topping mixture evenly into 5 parfait glasses.
- 2. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using fat-free milk. Layer half of pudding evenly over topping mixture in glasses. Repeat layers.
- 3. Top each parfait with 2 tablespoons reserved topping mixture; sprinkle evenly with 1 tablespoon crushed candies.
- carbo rating: 31
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note