A wonderful blend of flavors!
Yield: Makes about 1 pound
- 1/4 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 8 (1-oz.) sqs. semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 (1-oz.) sqs. white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red food coloring
- 1/3 cup peppermint candies, crushed
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with aluminum foil. Spread almonds in pan; set aside. Place semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high one minute; stir until smooth. Microwave 10 to 15 more seconds, if necessary. Pour semisweet chocolate over almonds. Allow to harden.
- Repeat microwave melting instructions for white chocolate.
- Stir peppermint extract into white chocolate. Pour half of white chocolate mixture into another bowl and tint pink using red food coloring. Slowly pour white and pink chocolate over semi-sweet chocolate; gently swirl with a knife. Sprinkle top with crushed candies. Chill until firm, about one hour.
- Use foil to lift candy from pan; break into pieces. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy