Chocolate Pecan Pie - Paula Dean
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 2 cup(s) Pecan halves
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bourbon good-quality
- 3 ounce(s) Semisweet Chocolate Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter. Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Pour mixture into the pie shell over the pecans and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes or until pie is set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by debraearly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Pecan Pie - Paula Dean Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts