Chocolate-Pecan Pie Granola from Souther Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) uncooked regular oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted wheat germ
- 1 1/2 semisweet chocolate baking bars chopped (4 oz.)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Stir together the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add oats, pecans, wheat germ, stirring to coat. Spread mixture in a lightly greased 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toasted, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 30 minutes). Stir in chocolate. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days, or freeze up to 6 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Pecan Pie Granola from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks