Chocolate Pecan Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) bouron
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornmeal
- 1 cup(s) dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 frozen deep dish pie crusts
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Prep pie crust according to directions. Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chunks evenly onto bottom of piecrust; det aside. Combine sugars, corn syrup, and bourbon in a large saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Whisk together eggs and remaining ingredients. Gradually stir about onr fourth hot mixture into egg mixture. Add remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly. Pour filling into piecrusts. Bake at 325 degrees F for 55 minutes, cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kyssie23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note