Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1 9-inch Pie Shell
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Pecans
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 cup(s) Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Kentucky Bourbon
- 3/4 cup(s) Light Corn Syrup
- 4 tablespoon(s) Melted Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 cup(s) Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, cream sugar & butter. Add eggs, corn syrup, salt, bourbon and vanilla. Mix on low speed of mixier until blended. Spread pecans and chocolate chips in bottom of pie shell. Pour filling over nuts and chocolate chips. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 40 - 50 minutes, or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HurdClan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts