Chocolate Pecan Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 3 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) light or dark karo corn syrup
- 1.5 cup(s) pecan or walnut half/pieces
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 8 squares Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pie for 55 minutes
- Chop 4 squares of the chocolate and set aside. line 9 inch pie plate w/ pie crust. microwave remaining 4 squares and butter in large bowl for 1-2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted. Brush pie crust w/ egg. Stir sugar, corn syrup, eggs, and vanilla into chocolate mixture until well blended. Stir in pecans and chopped chocolate. Pour into pie crust. Bake until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by meowens2020 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Nuts