- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 4 ounces semi-sweet or 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie crust
How to Make It
MIX eggs, sugar, corn syrup, chocolate, butter and vanilla in a large bowl using a spoon. Stir in pecans.
POUR into pie crust.
BAKE at 350°F on center rack of oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until pie appears barely set.
COOL for 2 hours before serving.