Chocolate Pecan Pie
Pecan pie is elevated to decadent status with the addition of chocolate inside and outside this classic holiday pie.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1/2 (15-oz.) pkg. refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter or margerine, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- Hot fudge topping, warmed
- Frozen whipped topping
- Chopped chocolate
- Fit piecrust into a 9" deep dish pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under and crimp. Whisk together eggs and next 5 ingredients until mixture is smooth; stir in chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into piecrust.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 350° for one hour or until set. Drizzle each serving with hot fudge topping, dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This