- 1/2 (15-oz.) pkg. refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter or margerine, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- Hot fudge topping, warmed
- Frozen whipped topping
- Chopped chocolate
How to Make It
Fit piecrust into a 9" deep dish pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under and crimp. Whisk together eggs and next 5 ingredients until mixture is smooth; stir in chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into piecrust.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 350° for one hour or until set. Drizzle each serving with hot fudge topping, dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.