Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart
Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup(s) pecan halves finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 package(s) (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts soften as directed
- Cool whip or vanilla ice cream if desired
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Combine chocolate chips and butter in pot. Over low-heat stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- 3. Add chopped pecans, brown sugar, egg(s), corn syrup, and vanilla to the melted chocolate. Set aside.
- 4. Unroll half of the pie crust onto a lightly flowered baking sheet and roll out.
- 5. Unroll the other half of the pie crust. Gently fold in half and cut into 12 strips (approximately 3/4 inches wide).
- 6. Spoon chocolate/pecan mixture onto the center of the rolled out dough and spread in an even 10 inch circle, leaving about 1 inch of dough on the outside.
- 7. Carefully twist half of the pie crust strips and place over filling in diagonal rows. Twist remaining strips in the opposite direction, creating a lattice effect. Firmly press the ends of the strips onto the edge of the crust. Fold edge of crust over the ends of the strips, pinching the edges to seal.
- 8. Bake 28-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 9. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut and serve!
- Nutrition: 300 calories per serving, 17g fat, 37g carbohydrates, 3g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookWithKristy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts