Chocolate pear cake
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 pears (peeled,cored and slized)
- powdered sugar
- 4 pears slices (for garnish)
- 1)Cream butter with sugar until well blended.2)Add eggs and beat until light fluffy.3)Stir in cocoa,vanilla,flour and salt,mixing well.4)Spread into buttered and floured 11-inch round shallow pan or tart pan with a removable bottom.5)Batter should be no more then 1/2-inch deep.6)Amange pears over batter pressing slices into batter to create an attractive over all patten.7)Bake at 375`f for 30 to 35 minutes.8)Or until cake is firm when touched.9)Cool, dust with powdered sugar.10)Remove sides of pan when ready to serve.11)Garnish with fresh pear slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note