1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
2. Line outside bottom and sides of an 8-inch square pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Carefully lift foil off of pan, and place inside the pan. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Press peanut mixture on bottom of pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 15 minutes).
4. Beat ice cream and peanut protein powder at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Pour mixture over prepared crust, spreading to edges of pan. Smooth top of mixture using a spatula. (Pan will be almost completely full.) Cover and freeze 8 hours or up to 1 month.
5. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Lift ice cream from pan, using foil sides as handles. Place on a cutting board.
6. Peel foil back from edges of ice cream. Run a knife under hot water, and pat dry. Cut ice cream into 16 equal squares. Place on a serving platter or individual plates, and freeze 30 minutes. Serve with Peanut Butter Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used 12% fat light roast peanut flour.
*Mono and poly amounts for peanut protein powder are not available.