Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) pretzels or nuts chopped
- 3 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 12 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- (1) Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- (2) In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Stir in vanilla, then remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 of the pretzels or nuts and sugar until smooth.
- (3) While still warm, shape dough into balls by teaspoon-full. Place on baking sheet.
- (4) In saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, use toothpick to dip balls in chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed pretzels or chopped nuts. Place on baking sheet.
- (5) Refrigerate until set--about 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note