Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) pretzels or nuts chopped
- 3 cup(s) confectioner's sugar
- 12 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- (1) Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- (2) In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Stir in vanilla, then remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 of the pretzels or nuts and sugar until smooth.
- (3) While still warm, shape dough into balls by teaspoon-full. Place on baking sheet.
- (4) In saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, use toothpick to dip balls in chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed pretzels or chopped nuts. Place on baking sheet.
- (5) Refrigerate until set--about 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes