This is my favorite smoothie recipe! This could easily be a dessert instead of breakfast. It is amazing and keeps me full longer than most other breakfast. My husband and sons love it too!
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Smoothie
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 332
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 12.7g
- Carbohydrate: 49.8g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 194mg
- Calcium: 282mg
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen sliced ripe banana
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
Protein and monounsaturated fat from the peanut butter, potassium from the banana, and protein and calcium from the yogurt will get your day off to a great start. Peel and slice bananas to freeze individually in zip-top bags for smoothies and shakes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note