Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) peanut butter-flavored morsels
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1/2 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1. In mixing bowl stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- 2. Add the milk, oil, and vanilla; stir until batter si smooth.
- 3. Stir in peanut butter pieces.
- 4. Spread batter even in the bottom of a greased 3.5 or 4-quart crock pot.
- 5. In another mixing bowl combine the 3/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 6. Stir together boiling water and peanut butter; stir into the cocoa mixture.
- 7. Pour evenly over the batter in the crock pot.
- 8. Cover; cook on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted 1 inch into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 9. Let stand, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes to cool slightly.
- 10. To serve, spoon pudding cake into desert dishes. Sprinkle with peanuts. If desired, serve with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes