Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pizza
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 1 (18-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate-and-peanut butter morsels
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Spread dough evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° on bottom rack for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and cool 15 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on top of cookie. Sprinkle with morsels, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Cut into 16 wedges, and place on individual plates. Drizzle with Hot Fudge Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts