Chocolate Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 pkg (2--layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2/3 cup(s) cold milk, divided
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 6 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry cake mix, butter and 1/3 c milk until blended; press 2/3 onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12-14 minutes or until center is almost set; cool 3 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter and remaining milk; spread onto crust. Top with spoonfuls of marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture; press gently into cake mixture.
- Bake 18 minutes or just until center is set. Cool before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mallow Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes