- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk, divided
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Salted Peanuts
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Mix dry cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup milk until blended; press 2/3 onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 14 min. or until center is almost set; cool 3 min. Meanwhile, mix peanut butter and remaining milk.
SPREAD peanut butter mixture onto crust; top with small spoonfuls of the marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate; press gently into cake mixture.
BAKE 18 min. or just until center is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Total fat: 11 g
Saturated fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 150 mg
Carbohydrate: 23 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 15 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 2% DV
Iron: 4% DV