Chelsea- These were very good and sweet
Chocolate Peanut Butter Kisses
Chocolate cookies with peanut butter filling topped with a Hershey's Kiss
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) unsweetened coco powder
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Hersey's Kisses
- Heat oven to 375
- Cookie Dough
- Whisk or sift together dry ingredients including coco powder and instant coffee.
- Mix together butter sugar, eggs and vanilla on medium speed.
- On low speed slowly add in dry ingredients until combined, be careful not to over beat. Scrape bowl to ensure ingredients are fully mixed.
- Drop a spoon full of dough into mini cupcake pan coated with non stick spray. Place in warm oven for 10 minutes.
- While first batch is baking prepare the filling by whipping together cream cheese, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla. Add in the powdered sugar and beat until fluffy. Fill pastry bag with filling.
- Take cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Before removing them from the pan fill each cookie with a shot of filling. Top with Hershey's kiss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dkbsf4641 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note