Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Pie
- 21 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pints chocolate ice cream,softened
- 8 (1.6-ounce) packages peanut butter cup candies, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) jar fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur (optional)
- Process cookies and peanuts in a food processor until finely crumbled. Add melted butter, and process until blended.
- Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch deep-dish pieplate, and freeze 15 minutes.
- Stir together chocolate ice cream and chopped candies; spoon into piecrust. Freeze at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Heat fudge sauce in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in coffee and, if desired, coffee liqueur. Drizzle over pie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice-Cream Pie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This