So easy and really good. Great to make in the summer because you don't need the oven.
Chilled Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Food Styling: Jamie Kimm; Prop Styling: Gerri Williams
Yield: 40 cookies (serving size: 2 cookies)
Cost per Serving: $.07
More From Allyou
Chill: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 84mg
- 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Place a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut and toast, stirring constantly, until light golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; let cool.
- 2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine honey, corn syrup and peanut butter. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring, then remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and cocoa.
- 3. Continue stirring until chocolate chips have melted, then stir in cereal and toasted coconut until well coated. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note